The following are the topics of the course:
· Formation of Self-Presentation Skills,
· Process and Essence of Communication,
· Process of Transferring Information,
· Formation of Interpersonal Relations: Strengthening of Bonds;
· Impact of Emotions and Conflicts on the Process of Communication and Management of Emotions and Conflicts;
· Teamwork and Youth Participation.
The course is for young people of Armavir and Kotayk Provinces between the ages of 16 and 30.
The course in Kotayk will be held in the city of Charentsavan on 3 December (11:00-17:00), while the course in Armavir will be held in the city of Metsamor on 9 December (10:00-16:00).
To participate, please, fill out the application at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFuorviGJFfxr6-LuIIbgT1htxfKOvh8RF3OlnT_kOTO5_LQ/viewform:
The deadline for submission of applications is 1 December.
After the applications are summed up, the selected participants will receive an e-mail stating the agenda and description of the course in detail.
The organizers will cover travel expenses.
We are looking forward to seeing you all with pleasure.
The course entitled “Communication as a Basis for Revitalization of a Person and Development of a Community” is being held through the “Youth Workers’ Training” Program under implementation by the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, in partnership with the Youth Student NGO of Charentsavan, Youth Center of
Stepanavan and Armavir Development Center NGO and with the support of Family and Community NGO.